UX & UI Designer
We are a free online education platform that promotes the development of skills through different courses. We believe that we all have the right to make the best of better opportunities through education, and we want to join forces with our users to build a better future. A non-profit foundation created this project, and our content is in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
The UX & UI Designer we are looking for…
Would you like to be part of the development team of an online education project that transforms the lives of millions of people? If so, you are the person we are looking for.
You will be responsible for planning, researching, analyzing, creating, and validating web and mobile designs that make up the technological platform and support the Foundation’s mission.
Our team will value your creativity and interest in learning about developments in software and new technologies.
- Conduct user research, acquire insights into user behavior, and use results to make design proposals.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CEO, Engineers, and other Stakeholders to discover user needs and opportunities.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively.
- Developing UX and UI designs from initial ideation, through rapid iteration, to engineering implementation.
- Collaborating with Engineering to optimize design delivery, ensure consistent design, and reduce recurring engineering implementation costs.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3+ year’s UI/UX design experience as a key, hands-on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, or software applications.
- Passion for understanding (and keeping the team informed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Experience with crucial UX design tools. Adobe suite is preferred, but it is not mandatory.
- Industry experience in working with Vue or related frameworks is a plus.
For more information on what we do, visit edu.gcfglobal.org.
How to apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]. Please note you must have valid documentation and permits to work in Colombia.